Northward

On Monday I plan to leave Yuma and head to Chimacum. I have a doctor’s appointment on March 24, so I need to get there by then.

That leaves a month for the trip. The idea is to keep it moving through California, then slow down through Oregon.

While the weather forecast looks favorable for me until I reach Oregon, I expect things to be quite different there. I plan on laying up frequently to wait out rain storms.

Comments are closed.