Hung up

My plan was to “do” the Oregon coast at favorite stopping places, but now everything is closed, including RV parks. The state parks are closed, leaving no place to put an RV safely.

So I signed on for a couple more days at the RV park I’m in to see what happens next. Things change by the hour.

I want to do 101, but if necessary I can bail and head to I-5, and do the truckstop thing back to Chimacum. I’ll decide in a day or two.

Comments are closed.