Roseburg

I did get out this morning when the weather was good, and made it as far as Roseburg, now I’ll sit for two nights before moving. The forecast is for rain for the next week.

My idea was to cut over to the coast if the weather improved. It isn’t at all, and today there was a mudslide blocking 101 up by Sea Lion Caves. Now, I can think of about a thousand potential slides along that road, so it looks like it’s I-5.

Comments are closed.